DE Course offering (Fall 2023)
Wilson High School Courses
BIOL 5 - Contemporary Health Issues
- Credit Units: 3
- UC/CSU/MTSAC Transferable
Contemporary health issues known to affect the quality and longevity of life. Topics include sexuality and reproduction, stress management, fitness and nutrition, substance use and abuse, and environmental quality. Emphasis on prevention of illness and injuries.
Dual Enrollment provides high school students the opportunity to take college level courses at their high school campus for free! Some of the benefits of participating in the Dual Enrollment program include:
- Accumulate college credits for free
- Free textbook rentals
- Free access to Mt. SAC resources and services
- Explore different careers, majors and interests
- Get exposed to college expectations
- Strengthen your transcripts and academic performance
- Graduate college on time or even early!