New Student Enrollment
Student Enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year
As part of the enrollment process, families must complete a number of forms and bring them to the school site office.
Please bring the items listed below to the Main Office at Glen A. Wilson High School:
- Parent ID
- Address Verification - (Gas/Water/Electric Bill, or Rental/Lease Agreement)
- Birth Certificate or valid passport
- Up-to-date immunization records indicating proof of Tdap booster
- Original transcripts(if available). Current 8th Graders:Report Cards
- Withdrawal grades from previous school if enrolling in the middle of the school year
- Current IEP (if applicable)
Please complete the following forms and return to the Main Office at Glen A. Wilson High School:
- Open Enrollment Application (ends Feb1) Forms on DISTRICT website.
- Interdistrict Transfer Application - For students outside HLPUSD wishing to transfer to GWHS)
- Intradistrict Transfer Application - For students inside HLPUSD wishing to transfer to GWHS)
- New Student Enrollment
Once Glen A. Wilson High School has received the required paperwork for school registration, an appointment will be made for you and your student to meet with a school counselor for placement in the appropriate academic programs.
New student enrollment forms are now being accepted in the Main Office at Glen A. Wilson High School. Please feel free to contact our Main Office at (626) 934-4419 if you have any questions concerning our registration process.